- Guarda i accedeix a totes les teves rutes GPS
- Afegeix fotos i vídeos a les teves rutes
- Crea el teu propi mapa de rutes
- Comparteix rutes amb els amics
- Mostra les teves rutes a Google Earth
Membres de Wikiloc
Beautiful sunny day in Big Sur. Mid 60's. Took the Rocky Ridge Trail to Soberanes Canyon. Started off on a moderate up and up climb to the peak with ocean views, many lizards, and tons of wildflowers (J's count was 42 different kinds). The downhill to Soberanes Canyon was crazy steep and rocky (1000 foot in 1 mile). Soberanes Canyon is full of redwood stands that straddle Soberanes Creek all the way back to the ocean. There were multiple creek crossings (didn't get wet, most had fallen tree bridges). Parking is at the trailhead, right on Highway 1.